Tunnel Lighting Control System
T54-3 system is design for controlling night and contrast lighting control for LED dimming fixtures.
- Long tunnel
|Inside the T51-3 System NEMA 3R, 4X or 12 enclosure.
(Pre-wired and tested to UL508A (CAN/CSA C22.2.0014-M91)
Note: Incoming power of 120 VAC, additional Transformer 480/277 VAC.
- Normally closed electrically held relay
- Power distribution
- Normally closed contactor
- Main controller: T54
Twelve output channels for night and two daytime light levels.
Hold-On timer, (0-160 min)
- Adjustable ascending input time delay (0-99 min)
- Adjustable descending input time delay (0-99 min)
- Hold-On timers, (0-240 min)
- Hold-Off timers, (0-99 min)
| Optional programming sequence
- Alternation of lights.
- Night/Day crossover
|Input into the T54 controller
- MAS sensor
- TMAS sensor
- TLUM sensor
- Receives 4-20mA signal.
- Adjustable deadband.