LED DRIVERS – DISTRIBUTED I/O NETWORK
Tunnel Lighting Control System
T57-6 system is design for remote, network or fiber optic communication.
- Long tunnel
|Inside the T51-3 System NEMA 3R, 4X or 12 enclosure.
(Pre-wired and tested to UL508A (CAN/CSA C22.2.0014-M91)
Note: Incoming power of 120 VAC, additional Transformer 480/277 VAC.
- Normally closed electrically held relay
- Power distribution
- Normally closed contactor
- Main controller: T57
Twelve output channels for night and two daytime light levels.
Hold-On timer, (0-160 min)
- Hi/Low Voltage Trim, (0-100)
- Hi/Low Output Trim, (0-100%)
- Hi/Low Setpoint Value, 0-xx Footcandle (Cd/m2)
- Fade/Rise Time, 0-60 seconds
| Signal Dimming Methods
- RDE – Remote Dimming Enclosures
- RNE – Remote Network Enclosures
- RFE – Remote Fiber Optic Enclosures
|Input into the T57 controller
- MAS sensor
- TMAS sensor
- TLUM sensor
- Receives 4-20mA signal.
- Adjustable deadband.